As with any organisation in the UK, Prestwood Tennis Club needs to abide by the data protection laws in the UK.
Your name, address, email, home phone number and mobile phone number. Where applicable, it may also include medical conditions that would need to be treated in an emergency.
We take your privacy incredibly seriously, which means:
- We will never share your Personal Information with third parties (except the LTA and head coach; see below);
- We will only share relevant Personal Information with the LTA to ensure you have a chance of winning Wimbledon ballot tickets;
- We will only share your Personal Information with the head coach and team captain(s) with your permission.
Your data is held securely on the LTA’s ClubSpark system, maintained by our membership secretary. Every March, or when you join, the membership secretary will contact you by email or phone so that you can confirm:
- You are happy for us to keep your Personal Information on file;
- You are happy for us to share your Personal Information with the LTA, the head coach and relevant team captain(s).
ClubSpark can also be accessed by other club committee members but this is only for the purposes of cover, in the event that the membership secretary is unavailable.
Any Personal Information you provide to us will only be used by us. However, your information may be disclosed, where we are obliged or permitted by law.
We will hold your Personal Information within our systems for as long as you are a member of the club. After you cease to be a member, the information will be retained for a period of at least twelve months. We will ensure that all your Personal Information is held securely.