We run outdoor tennis and sport games sessions for children aged 5 to 12 during the school holiday. Each session runs from 9am to 12pm. Please contact us using our contact form if you have any questions or click here to fill the registration form.
Half day/junior-registration tennis:
All our holiday tennis sessions run Monday to Friday.
Half day camps run:
9am to 12pm for children 5 to 12 years old.
Each half-day session: £24 / Tennis club members £20
Please use our contact form if you have any questions or fill the REGISTRATION FORM if you wish to register your child for our holiday tennis.
About the course:
- Sessions run daily Monday to Friday
- Sessions run daily from 9.00 am -12.00 noon.
- Each session is planned and run by a fully qualified tennis coach.
- You can book sessions individually, no need to book the whole week.
- Each session combines tennis technique, tactics and fitness while still being a great fun for children.
- In case of a cancellation due to bad weather, you will be notified, where possible, at least 30 minutes prior to the session via a text message.
- All camp fees should be paid in full in advance to secure your space and you will receive a payment details on how to pay.
- If session gets cancelled, you can either use it as a credit for next holiday camp or other coaching services offered by Janko or you can request a refund at the end of the course.
- Bring a water bottle, snack and waterproof clothing. If you have a tennis racket, please bring your own along with you.
- In case you don’t have a racket, don’t worry you can always use one of ours which will be cleaned before and after each the session.
- You don’t need to stay for the duration of the session, however if you are staying for the session to watch your child, please follow the social distancing guidelines set by the government.