Junior Tennis Programme
Junior Classes Schedule
7th of September – 13th of December 2020
13 weeks coaching term (excluding 26/10 – 1/11/2020)
Please click on a course to see when it is available
Our coaching programme runs termly. During holidays we run tennis camps – click here for more information.
We provide coaching in a friendly and safe environment for players of all standards and abilities. We aim to provide an opportunity for children of all abilities to become coordinated at racquet and ball skills. We use LTA-approved guidelines and play-tests to make sure all players are signed up to the appropriate level.
Our tennis lessons for children are designed to give players an exciting introduction to the game that will sustain a young player’s interest and give them the desire to play tennis for life.
About the course:
- Courses run from 7th of September – 13th of December 2020
- Sessions run weekly for 13 weeks.
- Each session is planned and run by a fully qualified tennis coach.
- Each week has got a theme and during the course children will develop, understand and improve all tennis strokes.
- Each session combines tennis technique, tactics and fitness while still being a great fun for children.
- In case of a cancellation due to bad weather, you will be notified, where possible, at least 30 minutes prior to the session via a text message.
- All course fees should be paid in full in the first week and you will receive a payment details on how to pay.
- If session gets cancelled, you can either use it as a credit for next coaching course or other coaching services offered by Janko or you can request a refund at the end of the course.
- Bring a water bottle and if you have a tennis racket, please bring your own along with you.
- In case you don’t have a racket, don’t worry you can always use one of ours which will be cleaned before and after each the session.
- If you are staying for the session to watch your child, please follow the social distancing guidelines set by the government.
If you would like to find out more about mini tennis, please download our Junior Tennis Information brochure (PDF).
Terms and conditions:
- Payment to be made termly in advance. Your fee will be calculated pro-rata if you join the programme after the start date. All fees are non-refundable.
- Payment to be made by cash, cheque or BACS. Cheques to be made payable to Janko Tennis.
- Where class sizes don’t meet minimum requirements players may be moved to a different class and time at the same level.