We are re-starting our Junior Coaching Programme after a very long break.
We offer 6 week tennis courses starting the week commencing 8th of June.
Based on the latest Government and Lawn Tennis Association guidelines, we are allowed to re-start the Junior group coaching. The guidelines limit the number of players per one tennis court to 5. One coach can have 5 players on one court. We have a team of 3 coaches available for each session. In our programme we have always had the ratio of 5 players per tennis court per tennis coach. For the players already being part of our programme, there won’t be much change to the previous setup. We will however try to follow the social distancing guidelines set by the government and do best we can to keep the children apart from each other, we will clean all the equipment used before and after each session and we will wash childrens hands several times during the session to minimise the possibility of infection.
About the course:
- Courses runs from 8th of June – 19th of July 2020
- Sessions run weekly for 6 weeks.
- Each session is planned and run by a fully qualified tennis coach.
- Each week has got a theme and during the course children will develop, understand and improve all tennis strokes.
- Each session combines tennis technique, tactics and fitness while still being a great fun for children.
- In case of a cancellation due to bad weather, you will be notified, where possible, at least 30 minutes prior to the session via a text message.
- All course fees should be paid in full in the first week and you will receive a payment details on how to pay.
- If session gets cancelled, you can either use it as a credit for next coaching course or other coaching services offered by Janko or you can request a refund at the end of the course.
Please be aware that our toilets, changing rooms and clubhouse are currently closed and therefore please take your child to the toilet before you leave your house for a lesson. We apologise for the inconvinience, however it is set in the current guidelines and for the safety of everyone involved.
- When coming to lessons ensure you arrive on time and if possible only one person to accompany the child.
- Bring a water bottle and if you have a tennis racket, please bring your own along with you.
- In case you don’t have a racket, don’t worry you can always use one of ours which will be cleaned before the session.
- If you are staying for the session to watch your child, please follow the social distancing guidelines set by the government.